Jim Corbett 2 NightsScroll Down
ID : 21
Duration : 2 Nights / 3 Days
Location : Delhi
Posted Date : 14 Jan 2020
Jim Corbett, regarded as a prominent tourist spot for adventure lovers due to its pleasant natural beauty and a wide scope of adventurous thrills. Jim Corbett, based in Nainital possesses great surety of delivering optimum travel goals that encourage high spirit in the adventure lovers. The visitors get a chance to wander in the elegant wilderness in such a location in Nainital that is nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas. The location lays down a great scope to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and embrace the serene holiday accompanied by the charm of wildlife.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Room on twin sharing basis for 2 Night & 03 Days
- Deluxe Ac Room Fixed menu- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner
- Use of swimming pool
- Recreational activities in resort premises
- Bonfire with soft music (only in winters).
- Nature walk & sightseeing accompanied by expert guide is on directly payment basis
- Corbett Jeep Safari in Any One Zone(Bijrani/ Jhirna/ Sitabani/ Durgadevi).on Extra Payment Basis ( Rs. 3500 For 1 Jeep Maximum 6 Adults in Jeep )
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car From Delhi To Delhi
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
- Tour prices are valid for All Nationals
Our services start From Delhi with your arrival at resort. Welcome drink on arrival, rest for a while and have your lunch. Soon after the lunch can go to Dhangarhi museum or Corbett fall on your own. In evening come back to resort; enjoy recreational facilities in resort premises. Later have your evening tea with cookies. In the night have dinner on time and overnight in the wildlife resort.
Enjoy Jungle safari & Sightseeing. The second day of your tour is devoted to early morning open Jeep Safari accompanied by expert naturalist. Start your day with a cup of tea/coffee and get ready for the most awaited journey. While your jeep passes through the deep jungle there is a strong probability to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger roaming around. Keep your cameras at the ready and capture the rare images of tigers and various other wildlife species while they are resting in their habitats. Due to the predictability of game concentrations, Corbett is one of the most popular national parks in India. This fact offers visitors an excellent chance of witnessing thrilling confrontations between tiger and other animals. Come back to resort and take breakfast. You may enjoy bath in swimming pool. Later in the evening, move towards Kosi River(Kosi river available in Dhikuli Village Resort) and spend few pleasant hours at the bank of the river. Come back to the resort and get caught up in the spirit of the magical place and have your dinner, overnight stay at resort.
Corbett National Park to Delhi Departure. On the day 3rd of your tour, either you can take the morning safari or just relax comfortably in your suit or room. Whether you take the safari or relax in your suit, after the breakfast you will check out from the resort for the onward destination. Your 2 night/ 3 days Corbett tour concludes here.